Tuesday Tips: Building A Gallery Wall
Do you have that empty wall in your home that you can't figure out how to style? Try a gallery wall! With a few simple tips and tidbits of advice, it can be a really affordable way to display photographs, artwork, a collection, and more!
- start with one large piece in the center and build your gallery around that focal piece
- use a monochromatic color scheme for a more dramatic effect
- use empty frames clustered together for a chic statement wall
- find used frames at thrift stores and yard sales.. update with a coat of paint in your favorite color
- do you have a collection of some sort? display it on your walls
- collect mirrors from various places and group them together for a beautiful look that will make the room appear bigger